Happy Monday lovelies!
I’ve just touched down in London and have been glued to the BBC coverage of the Olympics ever since.
Hurrah for Team GB! (And hurrah for no more annoying infomercials!)
As Zee, Rufus and I get settled into our new flat and I get on with behind the scenes blogging business, I’ll be leaving you in the capable hands of some awesome guest posters this week. Fellow wedding bloggers, hen party planners and a host of beauty experts will be on hand to share their expert tips, tricks and a whole lot of wedding loveliness.*
First up is the lovely Sandra of Simply Peachy, a recent bride with chic style and a penchant for all things pretty and peachy…
Top 10 Free Wedding Printables
Today I’m sharing with you my top 10 free wedding printables from around the blogosphere. There are so many free wedding printables and downloadable templates all over the Internet, many of which can be customized to your liking, it would be a real shame not to put some of those to good use and lighten the load on your bank account!
1. Send these pretty watercolour save the dates by Elizabeth Anne Designs to your guests to let them know you’re getting married.
2. Ask your friends to be a part of your bridal party with these “will you be my” drink labels by The Wedding Chicks – any excuse for a drink right?
3. Invite your guests to join in your celebrations with these bunting wedding invitation templates by The Wedding Chicks.
4. Ask your guests for some advice with these guest book advice cards by Marry This.
5. Make coasters using these quirky sayings from The Pretty Blog for your wedding favours.
6. Decorate your dessert table with this “Just Married” banner by Martha Stewart Weddings.
7. Add a touch of love to your delicious treats with these love cupcake pennants by Ruffled.
8. Have a giggle with these fun confetti mad libs by Love VS Design.
9. Have some fun in your photo booth with these props by Oh Happy Day.
10. Thank your guests with these cute bicycle thank you cards by The Sweetest Occasion.
Hope you find a printable out there that’s perfect for your wedding! Remember to send Elizabeth and I some pictures! Xx
What’s your favourite printable?
That cute, tandem bicycle thank you card has my name all over it (and Zee’s).
However, I’m the one who actually writes the cards, he just signs his ‘autograph’!
It’s been such a pleasure having Sandra guest post here today, check out her beautiful blog for even more Simply Peachy wedding inspiration. She’s just had a bridesmaid week filled with fab ideas for you and your maids and I love her sweet, friendly writing style. Thank you Sandra, come back soon!
*I will also be popping by with a couple of gorgeous wedding films that I just can’t wait to share with you!