Add a touch of sparkle to your bridal style with these glittery shoes in gold and silver hues.
Perfect peeping out under a white gown don’t you think?
Or, if you’re opting for a short and chic wedding dress, let your shoes do all the talking.
Here are my top 10 glitter shoes to suit a range of budgets:
1. Carvela Antibes Glitter Round Toe Stiletto Court Shoes via John Lewis (£90)
2. Kate Spade New York Felix Round Toe Ballet Flats via Piper Lime (£125/$198)
3. Blink Gold Glitter Bow Platform Heel via Republic (£45)
4. Gold Glitter Court Shoe by Wallis (£49 / $78)
5. Gold Glitter Strappy Platform Heels by New Look (£20)
6. GENIE Glitter Bow Point Heels by Topshop (£50 / $100)
7. Nelly Trend That Girl Shoe (£52)
8. Jimmy Choo Abel Gold Glitter Pump Classic via Savannahs (£330 / $525)
9. Miu Miu Glitter-finish Leather Ankle Boots via Net A Porter (£515 / $780)
10. Jimmy Choo Glenda Glitter Ballerinas via My Theresa £265 ($425)
And because I can’t quite seem to work in neat, round figures…
Here’s an 11th pair (and quite possibly my favourites due to their chunky heel and red lining) by Madewell.
11. The Frankie Pump in Glitter by Madewell (£135 / $218)
Although the gold capped Abel pump by Jimmy Choo is a close second!
What’s your favourite pair?
More of a DIY kind of girl? Check out my post on how to DIY your own glitter wedding shoes!