Yay for Saturday!
Here’s to a fun weekend ahead whatever you’re up to – wishing all you lovely brides (and grooms) happy planning.
If you’re new to this wedding planning malarky or just in need of a little advice, direction and helpful hints, be sure to check out our expert wedding planning tips series from wedding dress shopping to creating a realistic wedding budget - we’ve got it covered.
Ok…now onto the pretty stuff.
What’s black, white and chic all over?
This rustic wedding inspiration board by Rose and Ruby Paper Co. that’s what!
Rustic Monochrome Wedding Inspiration
Clockwise from left to right: Scott Lawrence Studios via Style Me Pretty | Simply Bloom Photography | Simply Bloom Photography | Jose Villa via Inspired By This | Troy Grover via Inspired By This | Love Ala Photography via Style Me Pretty | Chelsea Davis Photography via Ruffled | Pinterest | Style Unveiled
There’s something special about classic black and white, so elegant and understated.
I love the idea of mixing this unmistakably modern and sophisticated palette with a rustic twist keeping everything highly polished, but in an unexpected setting mixing old and new.
- Location for creating this look is key. Look for somewhere with a natural rustic feel with lots of potential for glamorous decoration.
- Hurricane lamps, hay bales and fabulous sequin throws will look gorgeous styled in a formal way. Tie it all together with black ribbons, black and white bakers twine and modern graphic wedding signage.
- White anemones are the perfect choice for this look. Use alone for a real statement or mix with white ranunculus and sweet peas for pretty bouquets and centrepieces.
- Keep outfits chic and contemporary with black tie and cocktail dresses.
Thanks to Rose for sharing this oh so chic board.
- More inspiration boards on Bridal Musings -
Find lots more wedding inspiration in The Photo Gallery