Hello gorgeous readers!
Sorry for missing a couple of days worth of wedding loveliness last week – I’m actually writing this post from Miami, USA – the first stop on some rather exciting travels ahead over the next year!
Truth be told, things got a little crazy the last couple of weeks – what with packing up our rented London flat, saying goodbye (again) to friends and family, and Rufus!!! then heading to Amsterdam for a week for Zee’s business, heading back to London for ‘one night only’, then straight onto a 10 hour flight – that turned into 13. And finally arriving in Florida to torrential rain and an apartment with the worst wifi connection EVER.*
So it transpired that I took an impromptu break…but now it’s time to kick off a brand new week of wedding awesomeness!
Forget peaches and cream – today’s board is all about peaches and green!
Peach & Apple Green Wedding Inspiration
Clockwise from top left: Laurie Cinotto Art And Craft via The Bride’s Cafe | Alixann Loosle Photography via Wedding Chicks | Volatile Photography via Wedding Chicks | Jen Huang Photography via Style Unveiled | Lisa Lefkowitz via Snippet And Ink | Lisa Lefkowitz via Snippet And Ink | Martha Stewart Weddings | Lisa Lefkowitz via Snippet And Ink | Barbie Hull Photography | Martha Stewart Weddings
Peach is such a pretty, timeless and versatile colour and is a hugely popular choice in the studio right now. It works beautifully with classic lace for a soft romantic feel and can be modernised and freshened up with pretty hints of green.
– Peach works well tonally so mixing shades (especially softer tones) creates a really nice look. Also try jute and burlap mixed in with crisp white laces and linens for a woodsy and eclectic look with a dashing of elegance.
– Florals look gorgeous with fruit and blossom details – try tiny apples or pears with lots of white blossom and peach David Austin roses.
– Candy apples and marzipan fruits make very pretty favours.
– Peach works fabulously with matchy matchy details so match your shoes to your flowers and your groom’s accessories to your bridesmaids.
– And of course finish with peach detailed stationery!
Thanks so much to Rose for sharing this perfectly peachy wedding inspiration board.
*I feel so blessed to write this blog and be able to travel but these past few crazy few weeks have definitely made me realise that I can’t run Bridal Musings all by myself. (A couple of days without internet and my inbox was absolutely petrifying!) Think it’s time to bring another muser on board!
More inspiration boards on Bridal Musings
Find lots more wedding inspiration in The Photo Gallery