Planning a wedding is an exercise in organisation, logistics and budget management. It’s also an excuse to invest in some gorgeous stationery!
Whether you’re newly engaged and getting started with wedding planning, or you’ve made a new year’s resolution to be more organised with your life, today, we have just the thing for you.
Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive planning guide or wedding checklist, a personalised engagement gift or simply a pretty blank notepad to jot down your ideas and to-do lists, we’ve put together some stylish stationery to get you on your way.
Pens at the ready…
1. The Little White Book
2. ‘Future Mrs’ Keepsake Wedding Planner
Hardcover Keepsake Wedding Planner via Amazon
3. ‘The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer’ Wedding Planner
4. Personalised Planning Notebook
5. ‘love is in the air’ Kate Spade Wedding Planner
Kate Spade New York Bridal Planner via Amazon
6. Wedding Planner Book
7. Wedding Planner & Organizer
The Dream Wedding Planner via Amazon
8. Luxury Wedding Planner
Blush & Gold Invites Wedding Planner via Etsy
9. Bridechilla Wedding Planning Field Guide
10. Bespoke Wedding Planner
Once you’ve got your perfect planner in hand, take a look at our Planning section for all the guidance you need to fill in the blanks.