Did you get lost in the glamour of the new Berta bridal collection over the weekend?
They're probably the most sexy wedding dresses I've ever featured – think plunging necklines, sheer panels, strategically placed lace and backless wedding dresses. They're not for modest brides that's for sure but oh my, the images by Dudi Hasson are the stuff of my Vogue laced dreams. A must see! Check out Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
Rose, Champagne and Silver Wedding Inspiration
Simple and elegant, these are my favourite signature colours for a wedding. The mix of gold and silver with white, soft blushes and champagnes. Always classic and elegant and very versatile.
Clockwise from top left: Monique Lhuillier via Wedding Chicks | Ozzy Garcia via Jet Fete | Paper Doll Romance | Spindle Photography via Southern Weddings | Pasha Belman via Southern Weddings | Elizabeth Messina via Mindy Weiss | Aaron Delesie via Snippet & Ink | Pasha Belman via Southern Weddings
– Whether for a church wedding, a luxury estate wedding, a historical manor house or a destination wedding this palette depends on lots of soft luxurious tones with accents throughout in metallic gold and silver.
– Traditional florals work best, and in single colour arrangements; all whites, all blush, with just a hint of green.
– Work luxury throughout with beautiful tones and textures, an all white cake with a beautiful intricate lace detail or a beautifully embellished gown; subtle tactile details are always beautiful.
– Work lots of sparkle – I love silver crystal shoes, with gold jewels and sparkling chandeliers.
– This palette is also wonderfully romantic for a beautiful elopement. Luxurious opulent details for just you two? So divine!