Have you discovered Donna Morgan's gorgeous bridesmaids dresses yet?
It's no secret that I'm a BIG fan (evidence here and here).
Donna Morgan's bridesmaids dresses come in a wide variety of mix and match styles and dreamy hues.
Their latest collection includes the prettiest of prints and loveliest of lace dresses too!
From short and chic to long and elegant, there's a gown to suit even the pickiest of bridesmaids.
Each gown includes Donna Morgan's signature, figure flattering, built-in corset and cups to support your maids as they support you on your big day!
This real wedding featured a gorgeous mix of Peach Fuzz and Blush with a pop of Hint of Mint, all in one of Donna Morgan's most popular dress styles, the Laura.
Real wedding photos by True Photography
Donna Morgan share their top tips on mixing and matching bridesmaids dresses for the perfect bridal attire:
– Two of their favourite new trends for bridesmaids this year are a ‘shades of…' look and introducing fun textures and print into your bridal party.
– Shades of pink are always a feminine favourite look for a bridal party. With colors ranging from Petal to Blush and Honeysuckle, there is a shade to flatter everyone.
– Lace is considered the ultimate wedding texture, and they love it as great new update for bridesmaids or as a wedding guest – this is a dress we would wear anywhere!
– Why not put your maid of honor in a coordinating print to stand out from your shades of blush maids? The Sarah and Laura dresses are two of Donna Morgan’s most popular styles, so these prints will integrate perfectly into your overall party look.
The great news is that all these gorgeous gowns are in stock and ready to ship – just in time for those sweet Spring and Summer weddings!
Do you love the idea of coloured lace bridesmaids dresses?
How about a floral print dress to make your MOH stand out?
Keep up to date with all things Donna Morgan on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Photography: Trent Bailey Photography // Stylist: Jacqueline Weppner for Merci New York // Hair and Makeup: Facetime Beauty Concierge // Venue: OHEKA CASTLE Hotel & Estate
– This is a sponsored post –