Well, we hope you're having a gorgeous start to your weekend.
Maybe you've stayed late in bed, you've had a long lazy breakfast, and you were thinking of hitting the park.
No need, because this week's breath-of-fresh-air inspiration board by the ever-creative Rose and Ruby Paper Co. has brought the outdoors in, with light, dewy hues of peach and green, with gold and grey touches.
Take it away Rose…
Peach and Green Wedding Inspiration Board
Beautifully romantic and stylishly rustic! I love this palette for a spring, summer or early autumn wedding.
Timeless and classic, these colours always look beautiful.
Clockwise from top left: Ben Q Photography via Green Wedding Shoes | Monique Lhuillier via Bridal Musings | Apryl Ann Photography via Style Me Pretty | Jose Villa | Source Unknown | Apryl Ann Photography | One Wed| Style Me Pretty | Amy Punky Photography via Inspired By This
How to Recreate the Look for Your Wedding
– I always love a super splendid dress for an alfresco or rustic affair. I love how beautifully resplendent beading and pretty finishing looks against a more natural backdrop.
– Prints for bridesmaids' dresses are gorgeous for this look. Vintage floral prints or timeless liberty style prints are beautiful.
– Slightly wild flowers with trailing tendril accents will look gorgeous; jasmine especially looks and smells divine! Finish with neat blush ribbons for a hand tied feel.
So chic! And speaking of which, this week has been packed with all manner of fabulous wedding inspiration, here's a few of our favourite posts from the past few days…
– We are still obsessed (seriously, obsessed!) with Monday's real wedding – these pictures might be the most perfect we've ever seen.
– We cried (just a little!) at this beautiful wedding film.
– We swooned, (and swooned, and swooned) over the utterly sexy new Katie May wedding dress collection.
– We became pony tail converts – this informal ‘do is our new fave wedding day hair style.
– And finally, we almost crashed our Facebook page, when we shared this ridiculously adorable cat themed wedding.
That should be enough to keep you lovelies inspired until Monday, right!
Well, whatever you’re up to, have a wonderful weekend folks, and remember, if you’ve missed any of Rose’s past inspiration boards you can find them all here.