Happy Holidays everyone! Merry Christmas, hope you had a happy Hannukah, Solstice, Festivus, whatever fits your fancy.
We hope you’re cozy by the fire, or enjoying a piña colada beachside (and not reading this stuck on the highway on the way to the airport).
We just wanted to pop in to say, that we wish you and yours, a festive holiday and end of year.
A Little Festive Reading
We’re off to air our grievances (sorry I’m a Seinfeld baby), but before that, we’ll leave you with a little round-up of our festive & wintery favorites from the blog…
– Oops, it’s the morning of Christmas and you forgot one relative on the gift shopping list? We’ve got 8 last minute thoughtful gifts you can pull together just in time.
– Warm by the fire with these Christmas cocktails.
– Popping the question on New Years Eve? Shop from our 20+ stunning engagement rings under $1000 you can order now, online!
– Time to turn off the Bing Crosby Christmas hits? We’ve got the ultimate party playlist.
– Searching for some last minute tips for styling your Christmas dinner table? Take tips on making a stylist modern winter tablescape.
– Bonding with the fam over an HBO marathon? Get in the mood with this Game of Thrones Winter Wedding Inspiration
– And finally, if you’re newly engaged and excited to book those engagement photos ASAP, take inspiration from the cutest, snowy winter engagement session. And head here for even more winter engagement photos.
Have a wonderful day no matter what you’re celebrating, cheers from us all at Bridal Musings!