If you’ve been here for a minute, you’ve probably noticed us wax poetic about Etsy for your handmade, one-of-a-kind wedding needs (especially wedding dresses). But, did you know that Etsy also offers a treasure trove of original home goods?
Whether you’re furnishing a new home or just looking to liven up your space a bit, the hunt for quality home goods can be inspiring or just downright frustrating. Maybe you don’t want to go for the same cheap, trite trends everyone is buying at the big box stores. Maybe instead you want something that’ll make a statement, something that you can even pass down for generations to come.
For these reasons and more, we can’t get enough of Etsy. It’s a veritable online maker’s market – you’re guaranteed to discover the very thing you were hoping to find, and if you can’t, there are a variety of shops that offer custom orders. You may even find something you didn’t even know you needed and now you can’t live without it.
Read our gushing reviews below or click through our list to get straight to shopping.
- Bedding: Sand Snow Linen
- Rugs: Berber Tresorly
- Curtains: Cozy Brown
- Wallpaper: Sian Zeng
- Boho Decor: Libitii
- Concrete Decor: Beton Creatif
- Rattan Lighting: Thai Home Shop
- Candles: Cai Cai Handmade
- Wall Art: Kristen Boydstun
- Stonewares: Eleni Pal Ceramics
- Planters: Pepper Palm
- Japanese Lighting: 24d Studio
- Vintage Homewares: New Times Finds
- Tea Towels: Moon Tea Studio
- Baskets: Bliss Ghana Made
- Dried Florals: The Blaithin Blair Shop
- Shelving: Warwood Made
- African Decor: Bespoke Binny
- Suncatchers: Sol Proano