Have you shared your proposal story yet?! Read this post to see how you can be featured on Bridal Musings.
In 2013 we couldn't get enough of peach weddings here on Bridal Musings.
Remember this romantic peach and gold wedding and how about this classic navy and peach affair?
Or this beautiful peach and aqua wedding inspiration shoot featuring an adorable little chick?
(Yes, you read that right – fluffy baby birds + wedding dresses = a must see shoot!)
Well, our love affair with peach continues into the new year with this glamorous peach inspiration board from Rose and Ruby Paper Co.
Take it away Rose…
Glamorous Peach & Chestnut Wedding Inspiration Board
I love this palette. It’s rustic but elegant and a great way to bring a heritage feel to your day with meaningful family elements and pretty retro details.
Clockwise from top left: Shannen Natasha via Style Me Pretty | Magnolia Pair | Jonas Peterson via Green Wedding Shoes | Meghan Christine via Engaged & Inspired | Magnolia Pair | Melissa Tuck Photography via Glamour & Grace | Shannen Natasha via Style Me Pretty | Yan Photo via Snippet and Ink
Get The Look
– This look works really well mixing old with new. An heirloom cake stand with a simple modern cake, or a beautiful vintage lace gown with pretty glittery shoes.
– Soft peach David Austin roses were made for this look with their perfectly ruffled petals. Mix with frilly dahlias, scabiosa and mock orange for a beautiful textural combination.
– Soft peachy tones are perfect for your bridesmaids and look beautiful against ivory lace and tulle. This palette is also lovely for mixing fabrics, flat finishes against textures like silk chiffon, lace and velvet.
– Your bouquet can be a lovely way to incorporate personal touches using something meaningful to wrap the stems. A vintage handkerchief or a special necklace is always lovely.
Shannen Natasha Photography via Style Me Pretty
Throw in a horse and I'm one happy wedding blogger.*
If you’ve missed any of Rose’s pretty inspiration boards so far you can find them all here.
Find lots more gorgeousness from Rose and Ruby Paper Co. on Etsy, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
* I just love animals at weddings – even though we didn't actually invite our adorable pup, Rufus, to our own nuptials!
(He's a bit of a handful and I didn't want to worry about him jumping up on guests in his excitable manner – plus paw prints on my lovely lace wedding dress were not an option!)