In 2013 we couldn’t get enough of peach weddings here on Bridal Musings.
Or this beautiful peach and aqua wedding inspiration shoot featuring an adorable little chick?
(Yes, you read that right – fluffy baby birds + wedding dresses = a must see shoot!)
Take it away Rose…
Glamorous Peach & Chestnut Wedding Inspiration Board
I love this palette. It’s rustic but elegant and a great way to bring a heritage feel to your day with meaningful family elements and pretty retro details.
Clockwise from top left: Shannen Natasha via Style Me Pretty | Magnolia Pair | Jonas Peterson via Green Wedding Shoes | Meghan Christine via Engaged & Inspired | Magnolia Pair | Melissa Tuck Photography via Glamour & Grace | Shannen Natasha via Style Me Pretty | Yan Photo via Snippet and Ink
Get The Look
– This look works really well mixing old with new. An heirloom cake stand with a simple modern cake, or a beautiful vintage lace gown with pretty glittery shoes.
– Soft peach David Austin roses were made for this look with their perfectly ruffled petals. Mix with frilly dahlias, scabiosa and mock orange for a beautiful textural combination.
– Soft peachy tones are perfect for your bridesmaids and look beautiful against ivory lace and tulle. This palette is also lovely for mixing fabrics, flat finishes against textures like silk chiffon, lace and velvet.
– Your bouquet can be a lovely way to incorporate personal touches using something meaningful to wrap the stems. A vintage handkerchief or a special necklace is always lovely.
Throw in a horse and I’m one happy wedding blogger.*
* I just love animals at weddings – even though we didn’t actually invite our adorable pup, Rufus, to our own nuptials!
(He’s a bit of a handful and I didn’t want to worry about him jumping up on guests in his excitable manner – plus paw prints on my lovely lace wedding dress were not an option!)