We hope your week's been a swell one – and that your weekend is set up to be even better (especially, if like us here in the UK, you've got a bank holiday).
We've had a cracker of a week here at Bridal Musings, we've taken flights, sipped cocktails, eaten cake, and hang glided over Rio De Janerio (okay, that last one was just Elizabeth!)
We've also been busy musing away on real weddings (check out Sama and Mo's incredible destination wedding in Barcelona), styled shoots (Kerry Ann Duffy's Escape to Oz shoot is pretty incredible) and expert tips (see our Top Ten Ways to Save Money on your wedding).
Best of all we've been working away on a very special treat for our readers – be sure to subscribe to Bridal Musings (pop your email address in that box up there on the right) and keep your eyes peeled for that next week!
We've also been falling head first in love with some seriously gorgeous stationery, first up was our real bride Gemma Millie's breathtaking creations, then we took a look at Rose and Ruby Paper Co.'s latest luxurious collection.
And while we didn't think it was possible, this week, she's excelled herself, don't you think?
Ballerina brides, this one's for you…
Dusty Rose and Lilac Ballerina Chic Inspiration Board
A lovely palette inspired by the softest ballet tones. Heartbreakingly beautiful, totally classic and enchantingly feminine.
Perfect for a romantic Paris elopement or an intimate pretty city wedding.
Clockwise from top left: Isabel Lawrence Photographers via The Bride's Cafe | Elsa Elle via This is Glamorous | Santa Barbara Chic | Kim Miller Photographs| Pinterest | Film Photographer Bret Cole via Grey Likes Weddings | Enchanted Atelier| Isabel Lawrence Photographers via The Bride's Cafe
• Channel that impossibly chic ballerina style with lots of tulle, and layer upon layer of ivorys and nudes with just the palest hints of blush and rose.
• Ballet inspired shoes are a must. Think satin and bows!
• Work the ethereal look with the softest most delicate almost invisible veil.
• Add in extra pretty with little details like hints of beading, little silk ribbons, and a gorgeously dainty manicure! Bridesmaids will look gorgeous in mix and match laces, gathered chiffon and fluttery georgettes.
• This palette was made for handfuls of real petal confetti, gorgeous for your photos and also lovely for your reception sprinkled on the tables.
Dusky pinks, creams and purples have to be some of my favourite colour pairings. So pretty, feminine and romantic.
If you’ve missed any of Rose’s gorgeous wedding inspiration boards, you can find them all here.