Merry Christmas! We hope you all are cozy this lovely Friday morning. We want to wish a warm welcome any new brides (& grooms!) who may have wake up to a proposal this tomorrow morning, and all our avid planners & vendors who have been following along on Bridal Musings for weeks, months or even years – we adore you!
How am I spending the holiday? Jack and I are exchanging gifts today – some of which were on our Bridal Musings Holiday Gift Guides (which by the way, make great wedding-day gifts, too!) That way tomorrow morning we can beat the crowds for skiing & snowboarding on Mt. Hood (can you guys guess who does which?)
In an effort to not keep you too distracted from virtual & in-person (yay!) get-togethers with family & friends, gifts, hot cocoa and roasted chestnuts, we'll keep today's post brief aside from a few helpful “welcome to wedding planning” links below for our newcomers and some winter wedding inspiration for those getting married tout de suite!
Planning Guides & Inspiration
- For the newly engaged, here's how to survive the holidays (you might need it today!).
- Want to understand how to navigate planning a wedding during Covid-19? We have all the expert advice and guides you need here.
- Planning a New Year's Eve proposal? Wedding Words guides us through writing the most romantic holiday proposal.
- Want to plan your wedding on your engage-versary? Here are five reasons to plan a winter wedding.
- Dying to start wedding dress shopping? Make an appointment at any of these 10 best bridal salons in New York City or browse one of our top 25 places to shop for your wedding dress online.
- Honeymoon dreaming like us? These are the best winter honeymoon destinations or if you're planning for later, luxurious honeymoons worth the wait.
- Still need to buy any belated holiday gifts? Shop through our latest gift guides.
That should do it for today, folks! You can always find more helpful advice in our planning section and oodles of beautiful wedding inspiration on our Instagram and Pinterest (feel free to give us a follow!)