Merry Christmas! We hope you all are cozy this lovely Friday. We want to wish a warm welcome any new brides (& grooms!) who may have woken up to a proposal this morning, and all our avid planners & vendors who have been following along on Bridal Musings for weeks, months or even years – we adore you!
How am I spending the holiday? Jack and I exchanged gifts – some of which were on our Shop Small 2020 Etsy gift guides (which by the way, it’s ALWAYS a good time to shop small!) Having lived in NYC nearly a decade & always spending Christmases in Manhattan eating a Vietnamese feast or Korean BBQ, we decided to make our own Korean feast at home in Portland.
In an effort to not keep you too distracted from virtual get-togethers with family & friends, gifts, hot cocoa and roasted marshmallows, we’ll keep today’s post brief aside from a few helpful “welcome to wedding planning” links below for our newcomers and some winter wedding inspiration for those getting married tout de suite!
Planning Guides & Inspiration
- For the newly engaged, you can start here to find all the best tips to get planning, shopping & celebrating.
- Want to understand how to navigate planning a wedding during Covid-19? We have all the expert advice and guides you need here.
- Planning a New Year’s Eve proposal? Wedding Words guides us through writing the most romantic holiday proposal.
- Want to plan your wedding on your engage-versary? Here are five reasons to plan a winter wedding.
- Dying to start wedding dress shopping? Make an appointment at any of these 10 best bridal salons in New York City or browse one of our top 25 places to shop for your wedding dress online.
- Honeymoon dreaming like us? Find out which honeymoon destination is best in our month by month honeymoon weather guide.
- Still need to buy any belated holiday gifts? Shop through our latest gift guides.
That should do it for today, folks! You can always find more helpful advice in our planning section and oodles of beautiful wedding inspiration on our Instagram and Pinterest (feel free to give us a follow!)