Hello again, lovelies!
I tend to talk about the importance of high quality photography and videography A LOT, because these are the things that remain after the champagne corks have been popped and the confetti's been swept up.
(Not counting the love and marriage part of course).
But there's one more enduring aspect of a wedding – the rings!
Yep, not only do you vow to share your life with the one you love but you also promise to wear that ring day in day out for the rest of your life.
It's a permanent accessory so be sure to choose a ring (or rings) that you love.
If you've read my own Engagement ring horror story, you'll know how I feel about finding the right ring for you!
Trust Etsy to find the loveliest, most unique, quirky and eclectic selection of rings from their talented, independent artists to feature in this film by Tiger In A Jar.
Isn't that awesome? I love the concept of choosing a ring that's as unique as you are to share your life with.
Here are a few of my favourite engagement and wedding rings on Etsy. (Check out the Bridal Musings Etsy Page for even more!)
For the record (and in case Zee ever happens upon this post) I could quite happily share my life with any of these gorgeous rings. I do have a few spare fingers that are looking a little bare!
Etsy Engagement Rings & Wedding Rings
1.Rough diamonds are so naturally beautiful, I can't get enough of them. rough diamond engagement ring in 18k Gold by Specimental ($2,450) Check out Diamond In The Rough for even more gorgeous rough diamond rings!
2. This Art Deco vintage ring with a delicate band by Green Hill Jewelers ($3,200) is perfect for lovers of all things vintage.
3. Such an exquisite engagement natural Morganite and diamond wedding set ~ the engagement ring sits perfectly over the band. By Rare Earth ($2,627) Can I swap?!
4. I'm dotty for this pretty and delicate wedding band by Secret Charm ($1,427)
5. Coloured gem stone rings are a particular weakness of mine, this green amethyst and diamond ring by RareEarth ($1,427) is mesmerizing.
6. This lovely ice grey rose cut diamond ring by Sunday Owl is perfect for indie and boho brides ($985)
7. My friend has a vintage pearl engagement ring, it's a unique choice but oh so elegant. Antique diamonds and pearl engagement ring by Neta Wolpe ($599)
8. Lets not forget the boys! Salka Valka set of 2 hammered gold wedding bands for him and her by Noa Sharon Designs ($1,320)
My favourite ring of all is probably the pink version of no. 3 I'm blinded by it's pale pink beauty…
Check out and follow the Bridal Musings Etsy Page to keep up to date with the rings and pretty things we're currently coveting.
Even More Etsy Rings To Love
So…over to you, what's your favourite Etsy ring?