Happy (bank holiday for us!) weekend everybody.
We’ve got the most dreamy inspiration board to show you this week from our favourite colour creative, Rose of Rose and Ruby Paper Co..
Filled with sugar, spice, and all things nice, this one is so blooming sweet, it might give you a toothache.
Over to you Rose.
Pink & Cream Macaroons Wedding Inspiration
Little bit of girly pink inspiration for the weekend with a hint of preppy fun!
Ruffles, macaroons, colourful florals and stripes.
Clockwise from top left: The Wedding Belle | Belle & Bear | Monique Lhuillier via Wedding Chicks | Source unknown | Vitalic Photo via Wedding Chicks | Mikki Platt Photography via Posh Veils | Ryan Ray via Grey Likes Weddings
Get The Look:
• Love this Monique Lhuillier gown! The perfect mix of lace and ruffles.
• Macaroons are the perfect favours and always look so pretty!
• Make a statement with colourful sculptural florals – pick a palette and use different flowers in complimentary tones.
• Preppy stripes are the perfect accent detail. Mix and match striped bridesmaids look fab and you can bring the detail through with table details and of course your stationery!
Isn’t it pretty?
Speaking of which, here’s a rundown of some of our favourite posts from the past few days, to ease you into an inspired weekend…
• Get gorgeous wedding hair in minutes with our easy braided upstyle tutorial.
• Check out some of the sexiest wedding dresses…ever!
• Japan meets Southwest, with a dreamy desert inspiration shoot.
• And finally, when it comes to blooms – the bigger, the better!
Well, whatever you’re up to, have a wonderful weekend folks, and remember, if you’ve missed any of Rose’s past inspiration boards you can find them all here.