Finally, after all the build-up, excitement, preparation and shopping (kind of like a wedding!) the other big day is, at long last, upon us.
We hope Santa has been good to you, that your turkey is moist, and that no one notices you've been playing the Michael Buble Christmas album on repeat for two days now!
We just wanted to pop in to say, that we wish you and yours, the most wonderful of Christmasses.
A Little Festive Reading
We're off to open our presents, but before that, we'll leave you with a little round up of our festive frolics from the last few weeks…
– Drink up with our tipple-tastic guide to Christmas cocktails.
– Popping the question this week? We've got some squeal-inducing ideas for a Christmas proposal.
– Need to shake off your Christmas dinner coma? We've got the ultimate party playlist.
– Searching for some last minute tips for styling your festive soirée? Our friends at Collection 26 are here to help.
– Still not feeling Christmassy? This Scandinavian-inspired shoot will sort you right out.
– And finally, if you're newly engaged and thinking of some Yuletide nuptials next year, here are our top tips for planning a winter wedding.
Have a wonderful day lovelies, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for some extra special Boxing Day viewing!