Whether you’re an expert planner and thrive on putting together a rockin’ wedding party yourself or you need all the help you can get, we know that 2020 brought wedding planning woes that none of us ever imagined.
With COVID-19 canceling, postponing, paring down & rescheduling nearly everyone’s wedding plans this year, we were proud to help our readers & followers with planning, replanning (& often, replanning again) your beautiful celebrations.
So, our wedding planning coverage in 2020 included A LOT of outside help from our favorite expert planners & wedding professionals, our in-house experts & our own brides on staff who had their own wedding plans retooled. You can find all of our Coronavirus-related wedding help here.
But not all of our wedding advice pertains to brides & grooms affected by Coronavirus. For those embarking on their own wedding planning journey, I encourage you to read through any of the sage advice below (after all, we think live streaming your wedding for guests who can’t join is a great idea – Covid-19 or not!)
We were also spoiled with plenty of wedding planning tips from expert contributors like how to keep the romance during the stressful wedding planning process & which beautiful blooms give your the most bang for your buck.
So in no particular order, these are the best wedding planning posts of 2020 on Bridal Musings…
The Best Covid-19 Related Wedding Planning Help
- Virtual Wedding Guide: 10 Tips For Streaming Your Wedding – For weddings derailed by COVID-19, here’s our guide to re-planning, re-scheduling, and re-imagining your wedding day into a virtual online celebration.
- The Best Live Streaming Platforms For Your Virtual Wedding – Whether you plan to DIY or are searching for a full-service videographer, these are the best ways to live stream your wedding day.
- Expert Tips For Rescheduling Your Wedding Due To Coronavirus – International wedding photographer Lucy Cuneo gives her expert, calming advice for what to do if you’re considering rescheduling your wedding in 2020.
- How To Include Guests Into Your Wedding From Afar – Throw a wedding parade, send hankies & pay homage to your would-be wedding guests both near and far with this virtual wedding guide.
- 17 Things You Might Still Need For A Microwedding According To Experts – We’ve come up with a list of things you might need for your small wedding from face masks to seating to photographers to a ‘flexible mindset’.
All The Rest of Our Best Wedding Planning Advice
- 10 Apps & Online Tools To Help With Wedding Planning – We’ve rounded up our favorite wedding planning tools and apps to make your big day wedmin a whole lot smoother and stress-free.
- 10 Tips To Keep The Romance While Wedding Planning – Wheat & Weather Creative Design Co. offers a planning kit and relationship advice designed to keep the romance while wedding planning.
- The Best Websites To Book Your Honeymoon (& The Travel Gear You’ll Need!) – Outdoor adventurers & creatures of luxury will love this list of favorite websites for a swoon-worthy honeymoon and all the things you’ll need to pack.
- How To Tackle Wedding Planning On Weeknights – Wedding planning can take over your thoughts, plans, dinners, lunch breaks, girl hangs and well, just daily life. This guide offers ways to fix that.
- Which Wedding Flowers Give You The Most Bang For Your Buck? – Expert wedding florists Hiding in the City Flowers dishes alternative affordable florals to favorites like peonies, roses, hydrangeas and orchids.
Follow all of our Best of 2020 wedding coverage for all of our favorite dresses, inspirations & real weddings this year.